Yes I know my Thanksgiving post is up a bit later than all the others but I figured you already had a chance to read all the other “what I’m thankful for posts” so I decided to mix it up a bit. I’m thankful for a lot of things thing this year, here are just a few from top of mind:
- Friends and family that I love very much, even though I can be a bit hard to deal with at times.
- My business partner Connie Chan who is one of the most amazing people on this planet.
- My co-author of Twittfaced Josh Peters and our publisher Clay Bridges.
- The internet and all things digital/technological (both software and hardware) that have allowed me to take. advantage of opportunities that would have never been possible.
- Hard work and my consistent hunger and desire to do what I love and love what I do.
- Samba, my dog in LA that my family swears is a re-incarnated human.
- Music, which I would not be able to function without. I always listen to music when I work or workout, it’s a bit like my air.
- Challenges and obstacles that I have to overcome. I love chess and strategy and every challenge or obstacles is another puzzle for me to figure out and grow from.
- The world that I want to travel. One of the reasons why I do what I do is because it gives me the freedom to explore the world and travel; one of my greatest passions in life.
- All of you that have supported me and have kept reading, sharing, and commenting on the things I write. If it weren’t for all of you I wouldn’t be doing what I’m doing, so a big thanks to all of you!
I spent this Thanksgiving in Thousand Oaks, CA with friends and family and had a great time. I usually celebrate Thanksgiving with the same group of folks and what makes it really special is the fact that regardless of where we work or live, we always get together on at least on day a year to see each other other. Oh, and I definitely ate my fair share of food as well.
How was your thanksgiving? Where were you and what did you do?