Jacob runs Chess Media Group, a business consultancy that designs business solutions that help companies connect people with people, whether they’re customers, employees, or partners. We do this by using emerging social and collaborative technologies wrapped within a business strategy designed to work across your company, for your company. Our collective approach involves all stakeholders on your team, enabling outcomes that support departmental and corporate goals, and achieve high performance.
Companies are faced with the same problems today that they were faced with last year and five years ago. These are the same problems that will likely exist in the future as well. However, we are seeing new technologies and new observable behaviors emerge that are game changers. Companies need to understand and leverage these changes to solve business problems and ensure company growth. Whether your organization is looking to engage consumers through social channels or deploy internal collaboration tools to optimize your relationships with employees and partners, Chess Media Group will help you succeed.
We help companies create value and institute change through our unique spectrum of management consulting services.
Chess Media Group focuses on three main practice areas that help companies create value through social and collaborative technologies. Read more about what we do and some of the companies we have worked with to get a sense of what we have done for others, and can do for you. Then set up an initial consultation (at no charge) to determine which services meet your business needs.
Consumer Engagement and Collaboration Strategy
Consumer behavior has shifted. They are now sharing more information, being more vocal, creating more content, and supporting other customers than ever before, and they are doing this through emergent social and collaborative technologies like Facebook, Twitter, review sites, blogs, community platforms, and mobile devices. Understanding how this hyper-connected and collaborative consumer expects your company to interact with them is critical to the success of your business. Creating collaborative relationship with consumers that are based on trust, mutual value and a consistent experience will create the foundation for long-term business success and world-class customer experiences.
- A world leading design company hired Chess to develop a customer engagement strategy and exploit new channels. Our insights help them to grow their Facebook page by 400% and maintain market-leading dominance.
- A chain of luxury hotels asked for help to align its online and offline customer service strategy. We provided a strategic and tactical plan that anticipated, met and exceeded their customers’ expectations.
Employee Engagement and Collaboration Strategy
Tap into the social framework of employees to improve company performance. Connecting employees and partners through internal networks is gaining popularity as a technological means to increase productivity, improve knowledge management, reduce employee turnover, and experience high company performance. In today’s high-speed economy, engaged and connected employees and partners can truly be a competitive advantage.
- A not-for-profit organization with offices in the US and throughout Africa sought guidance on figuring out the best approach to implement a collaborative, social networking platform which would enable it to share knowledge in 14 offices and among 1200 employees. Our consultative process resulted in the organization developing a solid RFP and finding the right vendor to support their objectives.
- A multinational training and education company hired Chess to help deploy an internal community for employees to communicate, share files and links, network, and learn from each other. Their achieved their target community size within the first 3 months after deployment and went on to exceed their goal by 300%.
Social Engagement and Collaboration Education and Training
Your success is our number one goal, and it’s no surprise that our most successful clients have invested in education and training. We provide several options for training, from speaking engagements to on-site workshops and webinars.
- An international healthcare supplier invited Chess to speak about the value and future of social business to senior management at their company conference.
- A government agency asked Chess to conduct a workshop on social strategy, social business and how impacts regions around the world.
If you’re interested in working with Chess Media Group, take a look at our Services page to find out how we can work together. You can also email me directly at email@example.com to set up a no charge consultation call.